Guide for Authors
- Manuscripts should be in English and must be submitted via the website of the journal (http://jsm.yazd.ac.ir). To submit the manuscript via the system, a pdf file of the manuscript built by the LaTex style file is needed.
- The title of article should be followed by author's name and his/her affiliation. Regular address(es) and e-mail address(es) of the author(s) will be followed as the style file.
- A formula and citation free abstract with the heading “Abstract” following the author(s) name(s) should be included, but should not exceed 200 words. Keywords and Mathematics Subject Classification code 2010 (MSC 2010) should be given at the end of the abstract.
- Other footnotes should be avoided. Essential notes should be numbered in the text and grouped together at the end of the article.
- Tables/figures should have short explanatory headings/footer and should be numbered consecutively.
- Only referenced equations should be numbered consecutively with numbers in parentheses appearing on the right hand margin.
- References should be set out in alphabetical order of the author's name and in chronological order for the same author in a list at the end of the article.